Thursday 30 May 2013

The sorrow

... will it ever go away?

Melancholy strikes again like a wad of clay ready to be sculpted and exhibited into the world of demise. Counting the days gone by, living in a Muslim country for more than a year - Malaysia being my home never brought me loneliness until today. Must be the distance from my loved ones, missing the boyfriend and away from friends perhaps? But this isn't me. Home sickness isn't part of my vocabulary and it haven't creep into my heart's door for ages.




Can somebody just stab me right into my chest. Let me bleed and stopppppp.. I know where this leads to, being a drama queen has never brought me any good.

Sometimes, i just want to run away, never look back and start all over again.


The emo who doesn't cut herself,
Ces't La Vie

1 comment:

  1. So deep yet so clear how u describe just what's going on in ur life how u understand. But still refuse to except it as realiaty causeing further conflict. Truly a masterfully deep concept. But I could be wrong iam only human

    ReplyDelete

 

Ces't La Vie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos