Friday 31 May 2013

Craving


... Will I be satisfy?

I dragged my feet unto the stairs and entered the most familiar place with it's customary smell. I sat near the open window and puffed my Marlboro red adding more heat to the area like satan slowly punishing a sinner into the realm of inferno and on a contrary the everyday food seems to be served in heaven. A 2nd haven I declared to none.

Putra: Helloooo!! long time no see lah
Me: Hey, I was on vacation
Putra: the usual?
Me: Not unless you have something that will knock off the usual?


They call it Daging Goreng Kunyit (Beef Tumeric). I could live eating this for days months and hell no for a year! Who am I kidding? In an intelligent city which is famous as Cyberjaya there could only be a handful of restaurants and food stalls in the area and one of my personal choice is "Indo Cafe". They served indonesian food and its a walking distance to my abode.

I haven't realized I'm a regular customer until they noticed my absence for 2 months.

The beef kunyit never failed to excite my taste buds. 

I'll keep coming back ;)

Xoxo,
Beef kunyit lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ces't La Vie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos