Friday 31 May 2013

Saturday


… Don’t you dare end so soon!

I smirked as I clutched the bed covers to my chin. Today, I won’t struggle to fight with my alarm clock. That battle to wrestle the urge to hit the snooze has finally ended momentarily. It’s Saturday and I don’t need to get out of my bed like the flash encountering an alarming call from the Justice League.  

I woke up at ten, cleaned my room, washed my clothes and decorated the Eiffel Tower Wall Sticker I bought yesterday at Japan Homes.

And Voilaaaaa…..

Eiffel Tower Sticker on my bedroom wall. ;)


If only I can teleport to this touristy Icon on my wall.

Meantime, I’m off to a children's Party.
Au Revoir!

A Bientot,

Ces’t La Vie

2 comments:

  1. Ur weekend sounds just like everybody else's when it comes to playing flash with the alarm clock and sleeping in. Our weekends come and go so quick that we never seem to get anything done.just the way of the adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out. http://struckbyfashionlightning.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

 

Ces't La Vie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos